For three decades, we have helped facilities from 1 acre to over 100 acres plan and develop forward-looking sustainable sites.
Our approach goes beyond mere regulatory compliance by providing lasting cost-effective multi-benefit solutions. Current and previous work spans award-winning medical and housing facilities, commercial developments, academic institutions, roadway streetscapes, and public parks, urban wilds and watershed lands.
We always endeavor to start by managing the existing site for cost-saving environmental benefits: keeping soils on site, preserving quality vegetation while controlling nuisance vegetation, capitalizing on passive stormwater management opportunities. We always design with a view to minimize long-term maintenance needs and project life cycle costs.
Let us help you make the most of your properties…sustainably!
Clients at a Glance
- Kent Hospital/Care New England
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (Northampton, MA & Hartford, CT Area, New Haven, CT Area)
- Jewish Community Housing for the Elderly
- Cooley Dickinson Health Care/MA General Hospital Affiliate
- City of Cambridge, MA Water Department
- New England Patriots/Kraft Group
- Lowe’s Home Centers
- LA Fitness
- MA Dept. of Conservation & Recreation/NStar
- Springfield Museums
- Borrego Solar Systems, Inc.
- Baystate Health Systems
- MA Dept. of Transportation/City of Springfield
- Charlestown Early Learning Center
- CVS Stores, Inc.
- U.S. Dept. of Defense
- Groundwork Lawrence
- City of Hartford
- Grow Food Northampton
- UMass, Amherst
- James Madison University
- Molloy College
- Phillips Academy, Andover, MA
- Pioneer Valley Planning Commission/City of Springfield
- Town of Wethersfield, CT
- Liberty Mutual Insurance Co.